Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ok, this isn't funny.


Ok, this isn't funny


  Don't you love it when those things just
  hit you in the face and you are just like 
  ow... I do but still this one was a bit
  staggering.

  I was walking into my house 
  (In Minecraft® again) with an
  arm-load of groceries and then
  it hits me. Causing me to drop the
  groceries. What happened to my 
  dark oak dining table and my 
  flatscreen TV! Give it back! I
  payed for it with my own dirt
  blocks. Ok, no seriously where
  did my stuff go? 

  Is there a You'ved been pranked sign
  or is it just because its April 1st? I
  don't know, but I am going to get to the  
  bottom of this. I go outside to look for
  a sign and... I'm in my neighbor's house.


This is a post for the middle and high school linkup.


1 comment: