Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Wonder




I Wonder...



Colors swooped and swirled behind Me closed
eyelids as the music soared, taking me back to...


It was the perfect day to start a new world. I was
ready to brave the adventures of being War Machine in a peace full world.. ok maybe not so peaceful (see picture two). Yeah some people think my face is a great place for sharp sticks.


Then again it had been awhile since I had played
survival so it was probably my fault. daily tip kids, don't make a skin with a bright face, those  bright faced skellys seem to think you are challenging them by having a brighter head.
So they SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!!
(at least I'm not bald AHAHHAHAHAHA)

"TURN THAT OFF!"my brother call from the floor of my room."I don't like that music."


This is a post for the Monday Middle and High School linkup.



No comments:

Post a Comment